“Human Comfort in Buildings 2021” Conference focuses on two tracks :
- Comfort and its different components in the built environment.
- Methods of comfort measurement;
- The parametric approach to one aspect of comfort (indices, physical, physiological parameters measured, etc.);
- Appraisal of the overall comfort and as related to specific types of comfort;
- The human factors and how they relate to comfort: the psychological and physiological aspects, the ethnic, sociological, and geographical dimensions, etc.;
- Comfort for vulnerable groups (disabled people, older people);
- Integrating comfort in the design and conception of buildings;
- New methodologies of estimating the comfort of an individual (metadata, big data, etc.).
2. Comfort: Impact of health crisis and climate change
- The impact of confinement on comfort;
- Impacts of climate change on different aspects of comfort (thermal, sanitary, acoustic, security);
- Relationship between comfort and adaptation of individuals to changes (health, climate);
- Comfort and sustainable building: relationships and contextualization.